*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Go to the hotel.
  2. What to do?
  3. Gender
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1017426-Shrunk-in-a-beach/cid/2215543-Go-to-the-hotel
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1017426
You are shrunk in a beach! What to do?
This choice: Go to the hotel.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Go to the hotel.

    by: VI
Many thoughts and questions were going through the shrunken girl's head, but she soon realized that the only way she will get through this is by getting help from someone that isn't so tiny like her. Turning away from the view of the sea, the tiny girl walks up to her huge bag and compares her form to the the bag that was building sized compared to her. Opening the zipper is nigh impossible in her size, so she takes a deep breath and steps off of the towel and onto the warm sand, where she begins her trek to the highest concentration of people that have a reliable means of communication: the hotel.

Walking on sand in a sunny and warm day, especially without slippers, wasn't exactly pleasing, but with some time, she went from the beach to the back of the hotel with relative ease, which was problematic since she could've tried catching the attention of a person walking by. On the other hand, she could've been squashed and that would have been no good.

Once the shrunken girl was at the back of the hotel, she could see many tables and chairs towering over her. It seems that it is an outdoor cafe of sorts. The ground starts shaking and she loses her balance, falling on her butt, immediately wondering who is causing that.

A waitress ! Or a maid ? She looks like a maid in that cute short dress of hers, the black loafers and that cute cute headpiece. What's not so cute is that she is walking towards her ! The tiny girl must decide what is she to do next if she still loves living !

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Get up and run away

2. Get up and try to climb the maid

*Noteb*
3. Don't get up

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 VI (UN: purhaze at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Blackguard has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1017426-Shrunk-in-a-beach/cid/2215543-Go-to-the-hotel