*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The lovely MAIDin
  2. Go to the hotel.
  3. What to do?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1017426-Shrunk-in-a-beach/cid/2238807-The-lovely-MAIDin
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1017426
You are shrunk in a beach! What to do?
This choice: Get up and try to climb the maid  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

The lovely MAIDin

    by: GiantesLover
You decide that she can help you so you decide to climb her. You run up to the maid on jump onto her left foot and climb up her socks. The maid feels you climbing and checks her legs to see whats causing it. "What it that?" She says grabbing you. "Um hi" you say feeling afraid. The maid smiles at you "Hello there I'm Lisa nice to meet you." She says happily. "Hello I'm (insert name)." "Well anyways my shift is over you wanna come home with me." Lisa asks politely. "Sure if its okay." You say happy shes kind. "Great now hold on tight." Lisa says as she puts you in her cleavage. You get comfy in between her breast. She gets home and puts you on the counter. "Nice place." You say looking around. "Thank you." Lisa says as she takes of her outfit revealing her underwear. You blush a little since her underwear really brings her cuteness out. "Your blushing." Lisa says. "Yeah sorry its just you look so cute." You say. "Well your cute too." Lisa blushes. "Thanks." You say blushing. "Hey (insert name) can we well get a bit naughty." Lisa says. "Sure." You say taking off you bikini. "Do you want to start with..."

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Vagina

2. Breast

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 GiantesLover (UN: mr.gtslove123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Blackguard has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1017426-Shrunk-in-a-beach/cid/2238807-The-lovely-MAIDin