*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Sleeping giant
  2. What to do?
  3. Gender
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1017426-Shrunk-in-a-beach/cid/287747-Sleeping-giant
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1017426
You are shrunk in a beach! What to do?
This choice: Stay where you are.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Sleeping giant

    by: Blackguard
You stay where you are, thinking about what to do. You then remember your friend Matt. He just went to put his bath suit, but he would return at any moment. And talking about the devil, here he came. He standed in front of the towel, but he didn't see you.
"Where could she be?", he said, "Well, I'll wait for her". He then sat down ot the towel. You barely escaped being crushed under his butt by jumping aside. He then lied down on the towel and fall asleep.
"I have to get his attention", you thought, "But maybe I can have a little fun". You walked towards his feet until you were in front of his sole. You then tickled it with your hand. His foot immediatly started to shake, knocking you down on your ass.
"Wow!", you said, "I must be careful. I'm too small now, he could squash me and don't even notice".
"Now", you thought, "I have to get his attention, but how?".

You have the following choices:

1. Climb him.

2. Pinch him and yell at him.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Blackguard (UN: blackguard at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Blackguard has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1017426-Shrunk-in-a-beach/cid/287747-Sleeping-giant