*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1044390-Micro-dad/cid/2133773-A-curious-neighbor-is-investigating-the-now-emp
Rated: E · Interactive · Other · #1044390
Derek howard has invented a shrink ray.
This choice: A curious neighbor is investigating the now empty lot and odd device  •  Go Back...
Chapter #13

A curious neighbor is investigating the now emp...

    by: Unknown
Jim heard a commotion in his neighbor's yard, and looked outside to see the house missing, with their daughter holding some weird gun. He ran outside, only to see that she's gone as well. He walks into the yard, and notices the device on the ground. It has all sorts of weird dials, with one big one that has a "+" and a "-" on it. He fiddles with it a little more, switching it to the "+" position.

Meanwhile, all havoc is breaking loose inside the tiny house. Katie noticed the enormous man outside the house, and is now running around screaming her head off. The combination of deafening sound and movement immobilize the poor Howards, as all they can see is the distant movement of something the size of a planet.At one point, Katie runs into the table, flinging the Howards onto her body.

Suddenly, the device comes to life and strikes the house, but what happens?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
In_Heat has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1044390-Micro-dad/cid/2133773-A-curious-neighbor-is-investigating-the-now-emp