*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1057534-Anime-Vore-GTS-GT-Shrinking-Unbirth
by chaos
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1057534
Anime characters have never been so wild before

Anime characters have never been so wild before

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Welcome to my first interactive story!!!

You’re here because you have an interest in ether Vore, GTS, GT, Shrinking, or Unbirth. Every choice can ether have one of these things or a mixture. If you want a vore story that also has unbirth, go ahead. If you want to have, someone shrink and another to grow in the same thread, then best of luck. Any combination is accepted no mater what it is. Go wild, mix and match to your hearts content

Rules.
1) No one sentence stories and try to keep grammar understandable.
2) Have fun!

And that’s it for the rules. Mature content is allowed because of the rating. I’ll say it here, THIS STORY IS NOT FOR KIDS! If you find the thought of sex gross or offensive then there are tons of other great anime interactive for you, this interactive is not for the tikes.

I am making a promise as of now, I swear upon the holy giantess that I will write an entry after every contribution given to my interactive story. In short, you write something I write something back. I’ll try to keep up with new additions as quickly as possible.

Perspective can change in any stories, but I ask that you notify it at the top of the page. That’s all I got, so write, write, and write and you can have your words viewed by the world (Or at least the people on Writing.com)

Send me feedback on any changes or animes wanted added to the list. You can also just e-mail me to say hello, but spammers will have their e-mails burned in the digestive acid of out of work anime voice actors. See you in the funny pages.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated XGC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1057534-Anime-Vore-GTS-GT-Shrinking-Unbirth