*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1062096-Fat-Camp/cid/659801-Russ-takes-Matt-out-for-a-tour
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1062096
What awaits Matt in the gates of camp Willix? Big things. additions welcome
This choice: Russ helped his stuffed friend to stand and said, "Now let's take a tour."  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Russ takes Matt out for a tour

    by: fat_hiker
Matt looked at Russ once again, hoping this was all some sort of joke.

It wasn’t.

Matt began to eat. Half way through the meal, Matt began to slow down. Russ put down his own fork, and came around the table to stand next to Matt, intimidating him to continue eating.
After the platter was emptied Matt was extremely stuffed, his belly bloated out full and tight. Russ reached around and rubbed the taut smooth belly.

Then, Russ helped his stuffed friend to stand and said, "Now let's take a tour. The walking will help you digest, and then you'll be ready for more."

"More?" gasps Matt.

"Yeah. Don't you know about Camp Willix?"

"Know what about it?"

"This is a camp meant for fat boys and big boys, Matt."

"Yeah, knew that, weight-loss camp," Matt replied.

"No, no. This camp is not for boys who want to lose weight, but for those who want to gain it. Some of them want to get fat, others want to get muscular, some of 'em want to get both, and so all the counsellors have to fit the mold to help them. I am on the muscular side, as you can tell," Russ paused and flexed a mighty pec and arm. "How much do you think I weigh?"

"220, 230?"

"Hey, I haven't been that small in a couple of years! I'm here to help the footballers and weightlifters get up to size, and I weigh....

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. 265 pounds....

2. 292 pounds!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 fat_hiker (UN: fat_hiker at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Thumbnails has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1062096-Fat-Camp/cid/659801-Russ-takes-Matt-out-for-a-tour