*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. 6 Inches
  2. How small... ?
  3. Where do you shrink...?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1066750-Shrinking-Story/cid/752702-6-Inches
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1066750
You are shrunk, and become the object of desire of everyone.
This choice: 6 Inches  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

6 Inches

    by: Unknown
You're name is Sarah, and you're a fairly popular junior at your high school. Not top tier popularity, mind you, but still fairly popular, and you'll undoubtedly enter the 'elite' clique in your senior year. You stand five foot two, have a trim figure (thanks in part to your first year on the varsity cheerleading squad), and an impressive bust made even more impressive by your narrow waist. You have dark straight hair that reaches to the middle of your back, laughing green eyes, and flawless, lightly tanned skin.

You're known for being nice to everyone, but something of a prude. To be fair, if you weren't a virgin, you'd probably be called a slut, even if you weren't promiscuous. Such is the curse of being an attractive cheerleader.

Your shrinking adventure starts after cheerleading practice. The halls are empty as you head for your locker. Practice ran late, and as everyone left, you remember you need to grab one of your textbooks before heading home. The minute you open your locker, however, a cloud of purple gas envelops you.

The cloud quickly clears, but when it does, you find yourself six inches, with your cheerleading uniform...

You have the following choices:

1. shrinking down with you.

2. remaining normal size.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Shrunk Maker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1066750-Shrinking-Story/cid/752702-6-Inches