*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Growth Spurt?
  2. Stolen Scroll
  3. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1110299-Giant-Naruto/cid/320592-Growth-Spurt
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1110299
The guys in Naruto grow. Please come inside and enjoy
This choice: Naruto wakes up the next morning, ready for a new day! (Slow Growth)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Growth Spurt?

    by: MagitekMayhem
It seemed like he had just fallen asleep when bright morning light flooded into his room. Naruto looked blearily at his clock and saw it was about nine o' clock. He sat up and rubbed his eyes, trying to clear the sleep from them. He reached up to grab his nightcap and found nothing but his hair. He looked around and saw it lying on the ground next to his bed.

"Huh. I guess it fell off."

That never happened before...oh well.

Naruto shrugged it off and threw back his covers. His hopes were high that Kakashi would have a new mission for him and his cell. He quickly stripped out of his pajamas and put on his usual orange jumpsuit. He pulled up his pants and was surprised to see so much of his legs showing. Usually his lower legs were exposed to some degree, but now his pants were hugging tightly around his calves. And his jacket wasn't fitting very well either. He pulled it down as far as it would go, but a thin strip of his skin still showed. The sleeves were also shorter, reaching only halfway down his arms. He scratched his back, feeling the tightness around his body.

"I guess I must be getting my growth spurt!" He said, giving himself a thumbs up in the mirror. "Finally, I'll be taller then that jerk Sasuke!"

Naruto giggled at this thought and eagerly ran outside.

You have the following choices:

1. He bumbs into someone

2. First he finds some bigger clothes

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MagitekMayhem (UN: magitekmayhem at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MagitekMayhem has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1110299-Giant-Naruto/cid/320592-Growth-Spurt