*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Stolen Scroll
  2. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1110299-Giant-Naruto/cid/397581-Stolen-Scroll
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1110299
The guys in Naruto grow. Please come inside and enjoy
This choice: Naruto  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Stolen Scroll

    by: MagitekMayhem
Naruto was booored. Being a ninja, you'd think being bored wouldn't be a problem. But when there's no missions, no one around to talk too, (Or who want to talk to you) and nothing to do, then you get bored. Naruto walked along the streets of the Hidden Leaf Village, kicking a small pebble and wondering what to do. Sasuke always went places on his own, and Sakura constantly tried to follow him, leaving Naruto alone as usual. He gave the pebble a particularly hard kick and it skidded off under a fence. Naruto almost walked past the fence with out giving it a second thought. But by chance, he glanced through a rather large hole and saw a scroll. It was laying on a pedastal in an overgrown vacant lot. Tangles of weeds and thorny plants wound around the fence and surrounding stone walls. Curious, Naruto made sure no one was watching him, then vaulted over the fence. He crept through the flora and grabbed the scroll. He slipped it into a hidden pocket inside his jacket and jumped back over the fence. He ran all the way back to his house. He kicked off his sandals and jumped onto his bed. He pulled out the scroll and tossed it lightly, from hand to hand.

"I wonder what's inside this thing?" He asked himself.

He took hold of edge of the scroll and tugged it out. Naruto was lying on his back as he did this, so when he opened the scroll an avalanche of green dust suddenly fell onto his face. He gasped in shock and sucked down most of the strange dust. He coughed and nearly choked quickly running to the sink. He turned the faucet on full blast and stuck his mouth to the stream, drinking until his throat was cleared. He gasped and tried to catch his breath. He glared at the scroll and folded it back up. Then he tossed it into the trash.

"Useless thing." He muttered to himself.

He looked out the window and saw the sun was setting. He changed into his pajamas and fixed his nightcap on his head. Maybe there'd be a mission tomorrow...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MagitekMayhem (UN: magitekmayhem at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MagitekMayhem has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1110299-Giant-Naruto/cid/397581-Stolen-Scroll