*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Mountainous Naruto
  2. Stolen Scroll
  3. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1110299-Giant-Naruto/cid/397585-Mountainous-Naruto
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1110299
The guys in Naruto grow. Please come inside and enjoy
This choice: Naruto outgrows the village!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Mountainous Naruto

    by: MagitekMayhem
As Narutuo slept, he slowly began to grow. The green dust worked its way through his chakra channels increasing the flow and increasing the potential amount to nearly unlimited levels. As he slept his feet grew over the edge of his bed and were soon resting on the floor of his house. His right arm moved into his kitchen and his fingers eventually broke through the window. His left arm splintered his front door and passed through it. His back inched up the wall until his head hit the ceiling. It was at this time Naruto woke up.

"Huh, whuh, what's going on?" He muttered to himself still half asleep. He rubbed his eyes and looked around. "Whoah! Everything's so small!" He brought his hand up to his eyes and saw his fingers slowly stretching out. "No way! I'm growing!" He looked down at himself and saw his ripped pajamas. "Gah! I'm naked!" He looked around for something to cover himself with. He couldn't see anything but something forced his closet door open. He was surprised to see the jumpsuit he had been wearing that day was flowing out of the closet. Whatever had made him grow was making his clothes grow as well. Naruto grabbed his pants and tried to pull them on. Since he was now completely sandwiched inside his own house this wasn't easy. His left foot kicked out through the wall and when he tried to sit up his head went through the ceiling. The more he tried to move and adjust himself the worse the damage he caused. Finally, he was left sitting in a pile of rubble. He quickly got dressed and stood up. Judging by the house next to him he was nearing at least sixty feet in height. Not only that, he was still growing! Thinking fast, Naruto jumped and managed to make it to the outskirts of the village.

"I shouldn't cause any damage out here." He said to himself.

Naruto watched the village shrink away as he grew and grew and grew. Soon his toes were larger than the nearby houses and still he grew larger!

"How big am I going to get?" he wondered, seeing even the Hokage Mountain shrink away to a half inch before him.

Finally, the growth stopped. Naruto kneeled down and was shocked by how small everything looked. He could scoop up the entire village in the palm of his hand if he wanted to. He grinned in spite of himself. No one would mess with him or his village ever again! Not only that, there was absolutely no one who could even think of opposing him as Hokage! He laid on his stomach so that his chin was resting on the ground in back of the Hokage Mountain. No matter where one stood in the village they would have a clear look of Naruto's godly face grinning down at them. But not with malevolence. Naruto may have been mistreated as a child by these villagers, but he knew there were people who cared about him and as Hokage he had to protect this village. He smiled and waited for everyone to wake up. He was eager to start his rule as Hokage.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MagitekMayhem (UN: magitekmayhem at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MagitekMayhem has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1110299-Giant-Naruto/cid/397585-Mountainous-Naruto