*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. In Ricks Room
  2. Waking up to a big new world
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1115421-Adventures-of-an-18--year-old-shrink/cid/329474-In-Ricks-Room
Rated: · Interactive · Erotica · #1115421
Your 18 years old and you shrink in various places with various people around
This choice: You went to Ricks and passed out on his couch  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

In Ricks Room

    by: supercooldude
You stand up on the pillow and look around. You know this room but you cant really figure out were you are. Suddenly there's a tremendous booming and into the room runs ricks brother derek exept he's gigantic. You look around and realise your on ricks couch and at your size you could get seriously injured. You look off in the distance and see derek rumaging through desk draws looking for something. He pulls out a magazine and takes off for the door. Halfway there he trips and comes crashing to the floor. The magazine hits the couch and makes the whole thing shake. You fall off the pillow and on top of the magazine. You stand up and look down and see two giant tits on the cover of the magazine. Derek stole a porno! Suddenly a hand reaches down and grabs the magazine with you on it and rolls it up, with you in it! You and the magazine are carried away into dereks room. From inside the funnel you see him lock the bedroom door. He puts you and the magazine on his desk and as you look out you see him drop his pants, his penis hanging free. He walks over, sits down and grabs the magazine. You fall out and into his pubic hair. You try to move but your stuck! He opens the magazine and grabs his penis with his right hand. You know this isnt going to end well!

You have the following choices:

1. He masterbates to his hearts content!

*Noteb*
2. He decides not to beat off

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 supercooldude (UN: marvelfan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
supercooldude has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1115421-Adventures-of-an-18--year-old-shrink/cid/329474-In-Ricks-Room