*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Britts place
  2. Waking up to a big new world
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1115421-Adventures-of-an-18--year-old-shrink/cid/428651-Britts-place
Rated: · Interactive · Erotica · #1115421
Your 18 years old and you shrink in various places with various people around
This choice: Wake up on Brittneys Couch  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Britts place

    by: supercooldude
You suddenly realize that your surroundings greatly resemble that of your girlfriend Brittney's basement. You look around and to your amazement notice that your standing on a giant black throw pillow. You stare out at the refurbished basement. Everything around you is huge! From the pool table to the couches to the computer table. As you stand there surveying your surroundings you notice that your girlfriend is nowhere to be seen. You roll off the giant throw pillow and onto the sleeping bag that covers the couch. As you stand there you figure you need to do something. Theres loud noises all around you. You figure that if you can make it off the couch you can make it to her room which isn't too far away or you could go down the hall to the laundry room. Then again theres always the bathroom.

You have the following choices:

1. Go to Britts room

2. Head towards the bathroom

3. Go down the hall to the laundry room

4. Someone is coming!

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 supercooldude (UN: marvelfan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
supercooldude has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1115421-Adventures-of-an-18--year-old-shrink/cid/428651-Britts-place