*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1117601-BIG-Trouble/cid/410444-TRAPPED-in-a-good-way
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1117601
You're suddenly shrunk in your girlfriends house...Oh No!
This choice: CHOMP  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

TRAPPED! in a good way

    by: Unknown
Alex suddenly, grabs her breasts. That a summary of what happened at least.

You begin to bite Alex's nipple as you rub it, and she begins to squirm over the bed, suddenly she the breast you are on begins to lift into the air like a mountain rising. It begins to turn and you slip and fall on the into her cleavage you try to scrambe out but end up trapped between her breasts, which she is apparently pushing together that must be some dream. You barely hear her speak.

"Ryan, don't go."

You are encased in a tome of flesh, it is soft and warm. You struggle against it for a bit but that only tires you out more. You can smell Alex all around you, and it smells very nice. You begin to fall asleep between her to orbs. You always wanted to sleep with Alex.

You wake up..

You have the following choices:

1. and Alex is waking up as well.

*Noteb*
2. Alex hasn't woken up yet.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
aow4321 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1117601-BIG-Trouble/cid/410444-TRAPPED-in-a-good-way