*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1122543-Reality-Manipulation/cid/1802723-Tina-Makes-Her-Mom-a-Lesbian-Punk-Goth-Pain-Slut
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1122543
A computer game that can make anything you dream of become your reality.
This choice: Lesbian, Punk Goth, Pain Slut ... This Causes a Conflict With Tina's Dad  •  Go Back...
Chapter #8

Tina Makes Her Mom a Lesbian, Punk Goth, Pain Slut

    by: Anonymous51
Tina ended up selecting "Lesbian, Punk Goth, Pain Slut", thinking it would be fun to see her normally anti-gay conservative mother acting like a gothic lesbian that gets off on feeling pain. But after she selected it, a warning box came up, informing her that there was a conflict. Apparently, the program would have to make changes to her father to make these changes to her mom. Something about the fact that he couldn't be married to an openly homosexual woman.

Shrugging, Tina figured "whatever" (this was just a game, after all, right?), then checked one of the boxes next to the options open to her.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Tina Turns Her Father Into a Lesbian Woman, Who's Married to Her Altered Mom

*Noteb*
2. Something Else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Anonymous51 (UN: anonymous51 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Swiper89 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1122543-Reality-Manipulation/cid/1802723-Tina-Makes-Her-Mom-a-Lesbian-Punk-Goth-Pain-Slut