*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1134413-Body-Switching-Machine/cid/638984-something-else-happened
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1134413
You win a body switching machine in a contest. When other people find it what will happen?
This choice: something else happened  •  Go Back...
Chapter #20

something else happened

    by: tony00hop
The lights flicker, and then there is darkness in the pod. You feel a cold breeze come from under the pod door and before you can reach out to open the door, the door flies open.
“Well well well, this is certainly not something I had thought of. But it could be even better.” A female voice said to you, you couldn’t see straight as it was your eyesight was still blurry from the machine. As you pull back your arm you notice that it is slim and very slender. As you feel your other arm up, you feel it very soft and smooth. You feel a weight in your chest and look down to see you have two perfectly round tits, covered in a red button down shirt. The shirt was a few sizes to small, if you moved suddenly you would probably rip it or have a button or two fly off. You continue your exploration of your new body realizing that the switch worked and you are now in Joanna’s body. You feel the tight pants she was wearing grip your butt as the belt she had on was almost cutting off circulation to her/ your legs. How in the world could she of felt comfortable in this outfit, let alone walk in it. As you started standing up you grabbed along side the wall of the machine, when the unknown female grabbed hold of your arm. Your eyes were slowly adjusting to see out of them and you could see it was……..

You have the following choices:

1. Katie in Katie's Body

*Noteb*
2. Your Mom's body with Katie inside

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 tony00hop (UN: 7870tony at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Divine Bandit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1134413-Body-Switching-Machine/cid/638984-something-else-happened