*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1139589-Metaphorically-Speaking/cid/361281-Monkey-Business
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1139589
Tommy wished that everything he said came true . The genie took him literally
This choice: This is more fun than a barrel of monkeys  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Monkey Business

    by: Jacknife78
         "This is as fun as a barrel of monkeys" says Tommy.

***POP***

          Right in front of him appears a large wooden barrel. Tommy shakes his head in disbelief, then pries off the lid. Out pours all sorts of simians. Some lemurs jump up and swing on the ceiling fan in Jenny's room, bringing it crashing to the ground. Jenny screams as a chimpanzee knuckles over to her and tries to pick bugs out of her hair. Several marmosets dig through the garbage piled around the house, eating some of it and throwing the rest at Tommy. More and more monkeys exit the barrel. There seems to be no end to them.

         "I don't know how, but this is all your fault, squirt." Yells Jenny and she runs over to her brother. "You did this, now you gotta fix it."

         "The Genie!!!" Tommy cries. "I used up my wish but you can still make one. Follow me, the lamp is in the attic." Tommy starts to run but Jenny screams agian. When he turns around he sees a gorilla pulling his sister towards the barrel. Theres no telling what would happen to her in there.

You have the following choices:

1. Tommy tries to save his sister

2. Tommy fetches the lamp, perhaps the genie will help

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jacknife78 (UN: jacknife78 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jacknife78 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1139589-Metaphorically-Speaking/cid/361281-Monkey-Business