*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1147339-Arabian-nights-gender-changing-world/cid/345970-Pretend-to-snore
by milida
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1147339
John must reach the exit of this world without becoming a woman
This choice: You fall asleep and snore  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Pretend to snore

    by: milida
Instead of answering her question your close your eyes and start to snore softly.

Ulima pouts her pretty lips and scowls at you, obviously wanting to talk with you some more "Master its rude to pretend to snore when you are sharing your bed with a pretty girl who hasn't seen you in weeks"

You open one eye and grin at her a moment "Hmm perhaps my dream girl is prettier than you and more worthy of my attentions" You then close your eyes again and pretend to snore louder.

Frustrated the girl leaves the room and comes back with a glass of water which she holds carefully above your head "Now Master tell me of your dream girl I would like to see how she is prettier than me"

You have the following choices:

1. Snore even louder

2. Tease her by describing your dream girl

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 milida (UN: milida at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
milida has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1147339-Arabian-nights-gender-changing-world/cid/345970-Pretend-to-snore