*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1147339-Arabian-nights-gender-changing-world/cid/480780-a-mythical-beast-of-your-choosing
by milida
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1147339
John must reach the exit of this world without becoming a woman
This choice: a mythical beast of your choosing  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

a mythical beast of your choosing

    by: milida
You cock your head curiously as your eye notices that one of the remaining prizes includes 'a mythical beast of your own choosing' and inquisitively turn to the shop proprietor "Is that any mythical beast?"

The proprietor salaciously rubs his hands together "Yes sir, the magic in that box can make you any magical beast you may possibly want"

You scratch your beard deep in thought thinking of all the possibilities, you already own a rather sweet mermaid and some other mythical creature could prove a lovely accompaniment to her. You look back at the proprietor wondering what the catch is as this gift seems so much more valuable that the other mangy offerings "So tell me are beasts created healthy and attractive?"

The proprietor gives you a knowing smile guessing you have already take the hook for this item "Yes sir, any beast produced by this is extremely healthy as beautiful as their type allows and very long lived"

He then goes and grabs a rather large book and opens it to show examples of the most beautiful creatures you had ever seen, naturally there were mermaids, but their were also centaurs, Grythons dragons and even vampires. He happily declares "See sir are not the beasts beautiful and healthy"

He then carefully adds "Generally also reasonably intelligent or rather at least as intelligent as the user of the spell"

The deal sounds even better but your still aren't convinced that there isn't some hidden cost "OK so what is the downside of the deal?"

The proprietor looks slightly perplexed "There isn't any sir as far as the spell goes it gives what it delivers, it makes you the mythical beast of your own choosing, the only downside I suppose is that all the beasts are female, so might get broody and obviously moodie that time of month. In addition the spell once cast can not be undone. The beast once made is made forever or until she dies from natural causes"

You then frown and ask "Why can't the spell be reversed?"

The proprietor looks horrified and vehemently declares "That would be evil and a horrible sacrilege. Allah would not allow a beast once made to be unmade at someone's whim"

Your raise your arms to calm him "Sorry I did not mean to offend and your point is valid"

The proprietor somewhat settled then adds "In addition the spell can be used now or taken with you to gift to someone else, but the type of beast must be set before you leave here, so what beast would you like to be made?"

You ponder the question carefully and then declare "I would like...

You have the following choices:

1. Centaur

2. Grython

3. some other mythical beast

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 milida (UN: milida at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
milida has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1147339-Arabian-nights-gender-changing-world/cid/480780-a-mythical-beast-of-your-choosing