*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1147339-Arabian-nights-gender-changing-world/cid/622547-Decline-to-buy-her
by milida
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1147339
John must reach the exit of this world without becoming a woman
This choice: Decline to buy her  •  Go Back...
Chapter #8

Decline to buy her

    by: milida
In the end you decide that given your small amount of remaining time it would be a rather pointless acquisition. You turn to the slaver and advise him "She is definitely worth every coin you ask, but I'm in a hurry now, so hmm maybe next time"

You go to leave the tent but see the two guards blocking it again, gulping slightly "Um do you guys mind standing asside"

You turn and see that the slaver's face is a bright crimson "You cad, you waste my valuable time when you had no intention of buying," he then sinisterly added "I will have to find another way to make this encounter profitiable"

He clicks his fingers and points at the glass cage "Guards put him in their, I will give him a first hand taste of my special technology"

You of course don't go meekly and kick and punch the two guards viscously in your efforts to escape, cursing again your lack of weaponry and the stupid slave market regulations on such things. Seeing you look like you might win the fight the slaver clicks his fingers again and two more guards leap on you. Eventually each has hold of one of your limbs and the four of them easily force you into that horrid glass cage. You thump desperately against the front panel hoping you can smash it, but it seems to made of toughened glass. The slaver wanders over and gives you the most sickening smile "Soon dear you will be able to get into those girls panties just like you wanted and after that you will have all the time in the world"

You thump the glass again and curse the slaver "You wont get away with this and I will make you pay a thousand time over"

The slaver just shrugs his shoulders and pulls the switch, you hear a strange humming and the glass cage fills with that acrid gray smoke. Aside from a choking sensation from the smoke you feel no obvious discomfort or even any sense of change. As it clears you don't feel any different at all and blink back at the slaver wondering what is going on...

You have the following choices:

1. and you are actually unchanged

2. but you are now an exact copy of that girl

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 milida (UN: milida at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
milida has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1147339-Arabian-nights-gender-changing-world/cid/622547-Decline-to-buy-her