*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1167851-Your-Fat-Family/cid/2680854-What-Comes-Around-Goes-Around
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1167851
Just like your family, except fatter!
This choice: In her depression, she is forcefed/fattened by Lucy.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #16

What Comes Around Goes Around

    by: Don H
Two weeks has passed, and the bottom-heavy mother is found in her usual spot on the couch with the blankest of eyes staring at the television. Susan has been gaining machine lately due to the constant feeding by her plump daughter as she breaching the 600 lbs mark weighing at 598. Her belly looking more bloated and stuffed as more and more food enter her body through each day, and as well bottom stomach roll is inching it's way down her huge thighs. Her breasts slowly becoming bigger and more flabbier. Nothing can compare to the her bottom half, each of her cellulite-ridden asscheeks were pressed against the arms of the couch, her legs and cankles were getting more flabby, heavier and even more atrophied as she been confined to her spot over less than a few days. The T.V. was playing "My 600lbs life" with 654 lbs, 16-year-old, Lilian be taking care of by her 376 lbs mother Sylvia. Susan paid more attention to the screen as the mother and daughter had somewhat resemblance to herself and her daughter.

"My daughter Lilian, has become more dependent of me after we decided to home-school her, always asking me to bring more food, help her walk down to the bathroom, or even bathe her. As her mother though, I love her and will always take of my 'little' baby girl" said Slyvia with a grin on her face

There was shot of Lilian demolishing hamburgers as if it was nothing to her, Susan noticed the almost immobile teen getting sweaty and tired from moving her arms up and down to her face. It made Susan sad as she wished that could of been her daughter being national television looking like the gigantic pig that she is, and she gets to gloat that she is comparatively smaller than her. Now looking into her situation she will never get her wish as her weak willpower gave in to the food that was intended for her daughter. She continued to mope with a defeated look on her face.

"Lunchtime piggy" said Lucy with her chubby cheeks smiling from ear to ear "I hope... you like what... I got ...for you" as she shuffled in with 10 large boxes of extra cheese pizza and 3 2-liter soda into the landfill they called a living room. Lucy was still not immune to the fattening food that her mother had programmed to eat as she was putting weight not as extreme as her mother, weighing at 544 pounds with her heaving apron-belly. Whenever she forced her mom to eat,she was always right there with her eating. Placing the food on the table, Lucy had slowly wobbled her ass into the kitchen. If she wasn't depressed Susan could see that her own daughter's arrogance had made her a lot more fatter than before.

Coming back from the kitchen with two chairs, Lucy plopped right next to her mom, opens a box and lifts two slices in front of Susan's face. "Come on mom, eat you need to keep your strength up" said Lucy knowing that she hasn't been able to leave the couch. Susan opened her maw and had chewed the pizza ferociously as if her life depend on it. As this continued for another 4 boxes Lucy began rubbing her belly as her mom continued to devour the onslaught of pizza before her thinking to herself "That's right fatass you keep eating this is what you get for doing the same shit to me"

After finishing 8 boxes, Susan was completely stuffed as she was grumbling and rubbing her belly to ease the pain. She had picked one of the soda that was left for her to get rid of the salty taste of the pizza out of her mouth. Then she noticed her daughter rubbing belly, starting to eat some of the pizza that she didn't finished just like a overstuffed vulture.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Don H (UN: donheff at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
boywithpen has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1167851-Your-Fat-Family/cid/2680854-What-Comes-Around-Goes-Around