*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1185265-Jack-and-the-beanstalk/cid/2571932-Different-Story
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1185265
THIS time with EXTRA macrophilia!
This choice: Different Story  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Different Story

    by: Unknown
A giant woman. She was bent over, tending to her garden. You stared in awe. She was wearing tight black yoga pants, and a bikini top. You stare in awe at her massive form. You realize from your angle that you only come up to her knee. She must be 20’ tall. Suddenly, she spins around and sees you.
“Who goes there?” She calls.
You try to run but she sees you. You are suddenly lifted up by your collar. She dangles you in front of her face.
“What are you doing out here little one.”
“I uh, I’m, you are, uh, umm...” you stumble.
“Ha ha ha! Are you afraid? Scared of a big strong woman?” She taunts.
“Uh, no.” You say
She suddenly turns very serious. “Seems that way to me. So women aren’t allowed to be bigger than men is that it?” She stomps her foot for emphasis.
“No ma’am.”
“Aha ha ha ha! That’s adorable. You think that I’m going to crush you? No.” She says.
“Oh. Good.” You sigh.
“I’m _____.”

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Ava

*Noteb*
2. Sarah

*Noteb*
3. Emma

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Lum Cal has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1185265-Jack-and-the-beanstalk/cid/2571932-Different-Story