*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. I've got a golden ticket!
  2. Chapter One
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1218333-Pay-It-Forward/cid/510402-Ive-got-a-golden-ticket
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Other · #1218333
An interactive writing promt exercise. Choose a prompt, then create prompts for others.
This choice: I've got a golden ticket!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

I've got a golden ticket!

    by: Unknown
"Aunt Clara? Aunt Clara!"

I shake her by the shoulder by she doesn't respond. I see the lottery ticket in her hand and carefully extract it from her stiff fingers. Lying on the sofa next to Aunt Clara is today's paper listing the winning lottery numbers. Just for kicks, I compare the numbers on the ticket to the paper. It looks like they all match.

"They all match! Whoo-hoo!"

I stuff the ticket in my back pocket, roll up the paper and stuff it under my arm as I head to the kitchen to call the paramedics.

While I wait for the ambulance, I sit next to Clara. Suddenly it hits me that my aunt is dead.

"Oh, Aunt Clara. I'm so sorry you aren't here to enjoy this wonderful occasion."
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Shannon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1218333-Pay-It-Forward/cid/510402-Ive-got-a-golden-ticket