*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1262726-Micro-Frat-Party/cid/2984454-He-checks-one-of-the-bedrooms
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1262726
Being 1/32 of an inch tall is one thing. Being that small with partygoers...
This choice: He checks one of the bedrooms  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

He checks one of the bedrooms

    by: Unknown
Nick thought about all of his options but decided the safest bet would be to find someone and get noticed. In the distance Nick saw the titanic wooden doors leading to each frat members respective room. From here Nick could see that his door had been left open just a bit, an insignificant amount to someone normal sized, but to someone as small as dust like Nick, it was a big change. Someone was looking for him, Nick thought that maybe his girlfriend had arrived in the time that had past since he blacked out, it gave him hope for the moment.
Nick looked further down the hall to see light coming from Jeremys room, Nick was sure Jeremy was still in his room getting ready and as much as he didn't like the idea of being a tiny speck at the foot of his rival, Nick had to consider it. Lastly there was Jakes room, the door was shut firmly and there was no light coming from his room, but Nick could hear the sound of springs rocking back and forth. Jake was known for getting with women at parties, sometimes multiple women and sometimes just one. Nick may be smaller than an insect now but that doesn't mean he couldn't understand what was going on in that room. Nick knew he wouldn't be able to count on Jake to notice him, but a part of his brain wanted to sneak in there anyways.

Nick regained his thoughts and made a decision, He...

You have the following choices:

1. He goes into his own room

*Noteb*
2. He goes into Jeremys room

*Noteb*
3. He goes into Jakes room

*Noteb*
4. Someone's coming upstairs...Oh no

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Deanthrocyte1 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1262726-Micro-Frat-Party/cid/2984454-He-checks-one-of-the-bedrooms