*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1262726-Micro-Frat-Party/cid/412542-Rob-the-Jock-God
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1262726
Being 1/32 of an inch tall is one thing. Being that small with partygoers...
This choice: Rob, the football player  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Rob the Jock God

    by: Deanthrocyte1
Rob is a college quarterback and has all the qualities of one. He is a giant at the frat house; bigger than Jeremy, Nick, Scott, and Jake. Heavy with muscle and thin crew-cut hair, Rob is like a god out of mythology.

He does have some drawbacks. He is hardheaded and sports-obsessed. He doesn't do well in classes...and arguments as well. All that settles them is his size: 6 feet and 6 extra inches of it.

Plus rumors around the frat house suggest he is gay. Rob never admits to any of this, but he does not reject it.

Now the giant god mounts his porcelin throne and tosses off his sandals and towel (He had no clean underwear for the party, so he ties a gym towel around his loins instead.)

Nick questions whether or not to get help from this giant of giants. It is his only distinct method of escape. Then again, Rob's an idiot. He finds a safe medium to compromise both his hopes and regrets.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Nick decides to climb him

2. Nick climbs one of Rob's clothing.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Deanthrocyte1 (UN: deanthrocyte1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Deanthrocyte1 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1262726-Micro-Frat-Party/cid/412542-Rob-the-Jock-God