*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. 200 feet tall
  2. How Big?
  3. Whose Cave?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1269002-Trapped-in-a-Giants-House/cid/2208600-200-feet-tall
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1269002
Your trapped in a giant's house. What do you do?
This choice: 200 feet tall  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

200 feet tall

    by: Unknown
You boldly pushed on through the thick vegetation of the unexplored land. Your traveling companions had fled a few days ago, fearing the dangers of this area, but you weren't going to let such fears stop you. With a reasonable amount of supplies and food, you pressed on.

The plants seemed to be getting larger the past day. It was actually pretty exciting to see, perhaps these are new species. You'd probably get the right to name them when you got back to civilization. However, your thoughts were interrupted by a massive thud.
You quickly sought out shelter to hide as you looked for the source.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Deanthrocyte1 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1269002-Trapped-in-a-Giants-House/cid/2208600-200-feet-tall