*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The kitchen
  2. In search of the giant
  3. Ancient History
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1269002-Trapped-in-a-Giants-House/cid/553654-The-kitchen
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1269002
Your trapped in a giant's house. What do you do?
This choice: The kitchen  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

The kitchen

    by: Unknown
You walk into the kitchen and behold an awesome sight. The giant Roman is sitting at the table in full uniform, while tiny people, about your size, struggle to cook him a giant breakfast. He has his giant feet up on a chair and there are other tiny people rubbing them. They are huge, at least size 13 if he were normal size, and are tanned, like the rest of his body. They look pretty smooth, you guess his tiny people take care of them.

"Hurry up with my breakfast, little slaves. I'm hungry. I wish that new tiny slave would get here already."

You don't like the sound of that. Does he mean you?

They finish his breakfast. He takes one bite and spits it out. "That's aweful. You tiny runts will pay for this." He is incredibly angry. You watch in horror as the giant picks up the main cook, drops him in his mouth, and swallows him whole. A tiny, scared little person makes a run for it, running right toward you. The giant gets up, shaking the ground violently as he persues the little slave. He slams his enormouse foot down, right in front of you, crushing the little man like a bug. The force of the stomp knocks you backward. The giant looks down at you.

"There you are. What took you so long?"

You have the following choices:

1. Make a run for it.

2. Stay where you are and try to avoid angering him.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Deanthrocyte1 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1269002-Trapped-in-a-Giants-House/cid/553654-The-kitchen