*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1269002-Trapped-in-a-Giants-House/cid/698447-Stay-hidden-and-scope-out-Jesses-apartment
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1269002
Your trapped in a giant's house. What do you do?
This choice: Stay hidden, and scope out the apartment  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Stay hidden, and scope out Jesse's apartment

    by: ~Benjamyn~
You don't want to run the risk of being mistaken for a bug and squashed to death, so you keep quiet for the moment. You decide to crawl out behind the chair, and sneak into the hall to find a way out of here. You hear Jesse hang up the phone and switch on the TV just as you round the corner, and find yourself standing in a new room. This giant playground is equipped with a huge king-sized bed and a closet the length and size of the Berlin wall.

You're in Jesse's bedroom, and although you know you're not likely to find a way out from here, you've never been in the room of a huge star like Jesse McCartney before, so you decide to snoop around before leaving.

You walk past a pile of old clothes, the cornet leg of Jesse's bed, which has a giant blue Converse sneaker slumped against it. You're browsing through a scrunched up ball of paper on the other side of the bed when Jesse comes stomping into the room, not even noticing you, and sits on his bed. The blond giant yawns, stretches his arms, and kicks off his slip-ons before lying down on top of his bed. He must be taking a little nap before his friend arrives..

Soon enough, he's snoring lightly, his arms tucked under the pillow and his large toes casting their long shadows over you from their place at the end of the bed. This is the perfect opportunity for you to...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Go exploring anywhere you like in the house

2. Exercise your huge foot fetish with your hero, Jesse McCartney

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ~Benjamyn~ (UN: puppet_master at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Deanthrocyte1 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1269002-Trapped-in-a-Giants-House/cid/698447-Stay-hidden-and-scope-out-Jesses-apartment