*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Ice cream
  2. On the Train
  3. Something else
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1280152-Pokemon-Female-Weight-Gain/cid/1504163-Ice-cream
by Jimmy
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Entertainment · #1280152
The girls of Pokemon put on the pounds!
This choice: Ice cream  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Ice cream

    by: Unknown
"Maybe I can have a little fun. I'm staying here a whole five days, so I may as well have a little treat. Maybe a small cone?"

Dawn gets out of the hotel and goes to the local icecream parlor. Occasionally bumping into people walking and waddling around. She went inside the parlor where she found fat girls all around gulping down icecream. All of the booths are full. She goes up to get an icecream. "One small chocolate cone please!" "You're too skinny! Have a medium, on the house!" Said a large lady scooping icecream. "No, please. Just a sm---" "One medium chocolate icecream!" The lady brought out a 'medium' cone. But I wasn't medium by dawn's standards. It was a huge sugar cone with 6 scoops of icecream stuffed into it. Dawn went for the door when she heard a voice. "Hey, you can sit with me!" Dawn looked over and saw a girl her age eating from a huge bowl of icecream. The girl was about 300 pounds. She had orange long hair, blue eyes, a yellow shirt, and blue shorts. Dawn took a seat next to the girl. The large girl was taking about half her booth seat up and was at least 3-4 times wider than dawn sitting down. "I'm Lisa what's your name?" "I'm dawn. I came here to enter an eating contest, but I wasn't expecting all this." "Well that's alright dawn. I came here alone for the food stands. I'm taking it this is your first time?" "Yeah." "Well you don't quite fit in. Everyone here is about 300-600 pounds. You're as skinny as a rail compared to me, no offense." "None taken" Dawn started to eat her ice cream. "Hey dawn, you can hang out with me if you want" "I guess that would be pretty nice. you seem alright." "Thanks. Hey, lets go to the burger house and pig out! It really looks like you need some weight on you!" "No thanks. I don't want to gain any weight." Oh, don't worry. You can just have some bread sticks or something." "Well, ok. I'll come."

Dawn just finished her cone. "Hey, uh dawn. If you didn't want to gain weight you shouldn't have ate that cone. It was 3000 calories." "Oh no! That's far too much! For you it may be like a snack but with my low metabolism that'll put 6 pounds one me!"

"Pffft! Who cares about 6 pounds! Just work it off later. I don't get you skinny girls, always worrying about three or so calories. I'm happy to be fat, I can eat when I want and whenever I want. Who cares about looking a little chubby? Who's going to care about that? And if you friends see you with a little weight and freak out, they're not your friends! So come with me and have a little fun."

"OK OK, I'll have a little food with you"
"Great, lets go!"
Dawn got out of the booth and Lisa struggled a bit, her belly rubbing against the table. She waddled out and left with dawn, her thunder thighs and ass rubbing together and jiggling.
They walk out the door and...

You have the following choices:

1. They go to burger town

2. Dawn runs away!

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Jimmy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1280152-Pokemon-Female-Weight-Gain/cid/1504163-Ice-cream