*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1288664-Growing-family/cid/2887484-Immediately-at-a-rate-of-1-inch-an-hour
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1288664
You wake up one day, and one of your family members begins to grow
This choice: Immediately, at a rate of 1 inch an hour  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Immediately, at a rate of 1 inch an hour

    by: gg
Amelia had always been annoying, smug and taunty. She always made fun of how underdeveloped and pitiful her sisters were.

“Coming from a little, flat-chested brat like you!” her sisters said: “You’re not even going to get close to our size.”

“Oh yeah?” Amelia taunted: “We will see!”

And like that, Amelia began growing slowly and steadily. At dinner time, Amelia said she would get the jug of water in the fridge.
“You can’t reach that, it’s too far up!” Amelia’s sisters said.
But without getting a chair, Amelia stretched her arms and stood on her toes, getting the jug with no sweat, placing on the table with a smug smile as her sisters stood shocked.

And that evening when the sisters were going to bed, Amelia’s sisters couldn’t help put notice small bug bites had formed on her otherwise washboard flat chest. Amelia juts humming to herself like nothing was wrong while her sisters slightly started to worry about Amelia’s threat.

The next day when you watched a movie, her sisters noticed how much more space Amelia took up when lying on the couch with them, and as the movie went on, it seemed like the got pushed more and more to the side by Amelia’s inching feet.
And when they went to bed, Amelia’s clothing was defiantly snugger around her body than before.

Next day they went out swimming, and all three of Amelia’s sisters watched as Amelia walked out of the changing room. Her chest had swollen in size, from her bug-bites to something that seemed like A-cups, and her swimsuit looked slightly tighter than before as well. But Amelia pretended like nothing happened, and played joyfully in the water, happy and smug as always.

Each day, the creeping, inching height of Amelia plagued Amelia’s sister. Each time they saw their smug and carefree sister, they swore her size had increased. Each time they ate together, they sent glances at her chest, doing double checks as they taught their mind was tricking them.

It was clear that she was growing now, as Amelia didn’t need help to reach her toothbrush anymore and her mom had to buy her new clothing, as she slowly outgrew her old in a alarming rate.

She was now 5 feet tall and her chest had swollen up to a B cup, her rear and hips had gotten a bit of weight on them too, only making Amelia proudly Strout around like a peacock even more.

Her smugness grew together with her bust and size. One morning as Amelia went for breakfast, Amelia’s sister stared at an overgrown Amelia walking down the stairs, only wearing her normal panties that dug into her thighs and crotch, and her normal shirt, that didn’t cover her stomach as it was strained around her D cup breasts.
“Good morning” Amelia said smugly, as she stretched her arms behind her, making her chest puff out as it ripped her shirt collar open. “Woops! Being a growing girl can be such a problem sometimes!” chuckled Amelia.

She loved it. Loved the envious attention from her sisters as she developed faster than them had when they were her age. Loved how big and more in control she was, as she kept on being a spoil and selfish brat, treating her growth as an easy and obvious given.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Continue

2. Huge growth spurt

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 gg (UN: thatoneguyove at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Giantesslover has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1288664-Growing-family/cid/2887484-Immediately-at-a-rate-of-1-inch-an-hour