*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A Four Inch Life.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1333849-A-Shrunken-Life-At-College/cid/454275-A-Four-Inch-Life
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1333849
College is hard when you are only 4 inches tall.
Chapter #1

A Four Inch Life.

    by: OBusywriter
         It has been quite an interesting two months since you shrunk. You can't go to college classes, but you don't care because, you needed a break, is what you tell yourself. Now you live with your girlfriend Lisa in the sorority house she is a part of, and you love getting to see her lovely face everyday. Also, you get to see all the other hot girls in the sorority, of course one of the set backs is that some of them want you for there own and also some would be very dangerous to have an encounter with. Several times Lisa has had to save you from Kristy, who had you halfway in her mouth, about to make you her snack. It is because of this that Lisa does her best not to let you out of her sight, but occasionally you can convince her to let you stay at the house by yourself. You love Lisa, but it can get boring having to be with her 24/7. You think it is like a big adventure being at your size and having to avoid being stepped on or eaten. To be honest, you felt a huge adrenaline rush when Kristy was seconds away from gulping you down. Chills when down your spine when another girl, Rita, made the threat that she would try and cook into a pie or fry you in a pan if she got the chance. Also there were some girls that just wanted to pleasure themselves with you. It is a dangerous life for you now, that you are four inches tall, but you like that it is unpredictable.

Where were you today?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 OBusywriter (UN: writerlord at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
OBusywriter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1333849-A-Shrunken-Life-At-College/cid/454275-A-Four-Inch-Life