*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1338774-Sonic-Rush-Expansion-Story
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1338774
Finally! An interactive expansion story based on Blaze the Cat. Nothin' more to say...

Finally! An interactive expansion story based on Blaze the Cat. Nothin' more to say...

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Ok, Here we go; (Whilst the Cola's still in effect and I can type coherrently.) a fanfiction that can somewhat relate to the game it originated from.
Also my first, thankfully I've looked around a fair bit and seen what people can do and not to use simply generic storylines. Anyway, time to pull out a setup.

Remember these rules people:
No Cursing.
No Pooping.
No Scat.
No sexual related shit ok? This is a story, not a frickin' porno site.

Ok fine. You can include the other characters, but Blaze also must be featured.

Alright folks, let's get this thing going!

Few weeks after release: Due to some dude emailing me, I'm including a link to a website. Ya know, just for those wishing to add chapters without knowing what the story is. Ok, beginning the search now........it's working.......working..........working......working....working.....wwoorrkkiiiiinnnggg......Nah, hell with it. You want info, go to Youtube. Everyone does it these days.
See you next time I decide to return here!

Even futher past release: Yikes, it's been quite a while. Anyways, I guess now would be a good time as any to add some things from the sequel 'Sonic Rush Adventure. Ya know, such as adding Marine as an expandable character and also giving senarios and locations from that game. These will be released shortly, till then!

15/12/09: I've decided to be a bit more lenient with this story, popping is now allowed... within reason. I have also allieviated the rule against n00bs which now seems a bit harsh and have also added a chapter in myself. I hope many more may follow.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 13+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1338774-Sonic-Rush-Expansion-Story