*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The gypsy
  2. What Happened Last Night?
  3. The Curse Begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1342682-The-Curse-of-the-Were-Fatso/cid/480470-The-gypsy
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1342682
You are cursed to become a gluttonous monster when the moon is full...
This choice: While sneaking, you run into a strange old gypsy woman  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The gypsy

    by: Unknown
You try to sneak away as to not attract the attention of the police man, who was now skulking outside to look for evidence.

As you turn back around to see where you are heading you come face to face with a rather strange looking old gypsy. She point her wrinkled finger at you and mutters something but you don't quiet hear what she has said.

'You have been bitten, haven't you?' she knowingly asks.

"Why do you ask, what is going on?" You reply.

'You have been cursed, an old curse, a cruel curse. You are a were-fatso! Beware the full moon!" she cackles and runs off down the street.

You continue your walk home dazed and confused. You don't know what to think but you realise that the old gypsy is probably crazy. For starters who has ever heard of a were-fatso.

You hear laughing and look up. A bus is passing and some teenagers are mooning the motorist behind them..........

You have the following choices:

1. You bite a pedestrian

*Noteb*
2. you run back to the grocer

3. You go to McDonalds

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Silverfighter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1342682-The-Curse-of-the-Were-Fatso/cid/480470-The-gypsy