*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1354564-Cream--Vanillas-Big-Little-Adventure/cid/708095-Smaller-they-go
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1354564
A little rabbit and her mother are about to see things from a whole new perspective!
This choice: vanila and cream shrink  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Smaller they go

    by: TBTabby
A strange tingling sensation came over Cream and Vanilla. The ticklish Cream started giggling, and Vanilla stared at the jewel in her hand. It seemed to be growing larger before her very eyes...along with her glove. Her dress wasn't fitting right all of a sudden, and her shoes were feeling roomy. Cream looked at Cheese and gasped in surprise. "Mommy, Cheese is growing!" Vanilla looked down and sure enough, Cheese looked bigger...but so did everything else. Everything,, that is, except Cream, whose orange dress was slowly drooping below her knees. "Cream, Cheese isn't growing..." Vanilla said worriedly, "...we're shrinking!"

"Shrinking?" Cream looked at her hands and realized how baggy her gloves had become and giggled again. "Shrinking tickles!"

"Cream, this isn't good-oh my!" Vanilla dropped the jewel which was getting too big for her hold anyway, and her hands flew to her skirt as it slid down her hips. As she watched the fabric pool around a floor that seemed to be getting closer every minute, she wondered, aloud, "Just how small are we going to get?"

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Half their normal size

2. Doll size

*Noteb*
3. Bug size

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TBTabby (UN: tbtabby at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TBTabby has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1354564-Cream--Vanillas-Big-Little-Adventure/cid/708095-Smaller-they-go