*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Topsy Tervy.
  2. They both change size
  3. Cream's Discovery
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1354564-Cream--Vanillas-Big-Little-Adventure/cid/930263-Topsy-Tervy
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1354564
A little rabbit and her mother are about to see things from a whole new perspective!
This choice: cream grows and vanila shrinks  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Topsy Tervy.

    by: Ëtalfni
Vanilla felt like her dress was getting much more loose for some reason. It was almost like she was...shrinking. Cream seemed to be feeling strange as well. What was odder, she seemed much taller than when Vanilla last looked at her.

"Mommy, I feel really weird."

"M-me too honey." Vanilla's dress was beginning to fall off of her shoulders.

Cream seemed to notice these sudden changes in her mother as slowly she neared the same height. "Mommy, are you shrinking?"

Vanilla didn't want to answer her daughter. Either she was too frightened to comprehend what was happening to her or too focused in holding her dress up. She would have been able to kick off her shoes with no trouble at this point. Cream's outfit on the other hand seemed to be straining to just contain the rabbit girl's growing form. Cream could already look down at her diminishing mother. Cheese sat awestruck in the corner.

Cream giggled. "I'm taller than you now mommy!" She gently patted her mother on the head. Her hands had ripped out of their gloves.

Vanilla's gloves had fallen off of her hands at this point. The shrinking seemed to be finally slowing down. Her dress was more like a blanket now. Vanilla's shrinking seemed to have stopped right about the size Cream would be, while Cream's new height was about what Vanilla's would be. Their heights had been completely switched!

"Uh, mommy..." Said Cream as the fabric in her dress began to tear. "I think I'm too big for this outfit now."

----------------------------------

One convenient cloth swap later.

Vanilla was forced to wear her child's clothing now and Cream had to wear her mother's dress. It was awkward being in clothing that wasn't yours but both had seemed to adapt rather quickly. They stood in the room where the change had happened.

"I think the gem you found did this Cream, dear. Do you know what happened to it? Maybe we can reverse it."

Cream shook her head. "Nope. I accidentally dropped it."

Vanilla sighed. "Well let's find it then okay honey?"

Cream however was not yet used to walking around at her new size. She took one step forward and...

"CRACK!"

"...That didn't sound good at all..."

Cream lifted up her shoe and saw an azure shaded dust at the bottom of her feet. She had crushed the gem!

"S-sorry mommy..."

"It...it's okay dear...We'll just have to ask for help from someone...Maybe Tails knows how to reverse this. In the meantime..."
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ëtalfni (UN: eblmeg at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TBTabby has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1354564-Cream--Vanillas-Big-Little-Adventure/cid/930263-Topsy-Tervy