*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. She eats more soup
  2. Breast Growing Soup
  3. Komoe
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1370349-Eiken-Breast-Expansion/cid/553470-She-eats-more-soup
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1370349
The Eiken girls get bigger breast.
This choice: She eats more soup  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

She eats more soup

    by: Thatguy
Komoe experimentally poked at her newly expanded breasts. He hand sunk deeply into the pliant flesh and caused the breast to jiggle and wobble for quite a few seconds. A small shiver went down the young lady's spine. It felt good, it really did. Komoe hugged her new breasts to herself, her arms almost engulfed in the sea of flesh. Perhaps... perhaps a little more couldn't hurt, could it?

Komoe let go of her bust, causing it to shake and wobble. She grabbed the bowl of soup from the table and raised it her lips. She drank deeply, the delicious soup filling her with a relaxing warmth from the top of her head to the tips of her toes. As she finished the last of the small bowl she sat down in a chair and rested. The warmth that had filled her body was slowly moving and centering in her breasts.

It didn't take long before the started to swell. Slowly at first, almost unnoticed. Komoe idly stroked the top of her breasts basking in the subtle pleasure it brought. Then, quite surprisingly to Komoe, came a surge of growth. Her breasts nearly leapt forward, spilling into her lap and ripping through her shirt. Her now exposed breasts slowed their growth, resting hugely in Komoe's lap.

You have the following choices:

1. Komoe begins Lactating.

*Noteb*
2. Someone finds Komoe.

3. Komoe needs more soup!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Thatguy (UN: thatguy26 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Linjeda271 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1370349-Eiken-Breast-Expansion/cid/553470-She-eats-more-soup