*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Teacher visits
  2. Breast Growing Soup
  3. Komoe
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1370349-Eiken-Breast-Expansion/cid/712318-Teacher-visits
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1370349
The Eiken girls get bigger breast.
This choice: something else  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Teacher visits

    by: Linjeda271
Her already big breast were bigger. Her shirt felt incredibly tight. Komoe was shocked. When she finally got out of her shock, Komoe said, "I can't believe the soup did this to me. I'm bigger. I don't think I should go around with my shirt being so tight. Maybe my mother has something that will fit me."

Komoe then proceeded to get up. She struggled as the weight of her now larger chest made it difficult to walk. She eventually made it up the stirs and entered her mother's room.

While she was in her mother's room, someone had entered her house, for the front door was open. The one who had entered was Teacher. "Komoe? Are you home?" Teacher asked. "I came by to visit."

Teacher walked into the house to the living room, then to the kitchen. Once in the kitchen she saw the pot of soup that Komoe had made. Her stomach grumbled. "I do feel a little bit hungry. There seems to be a lot of soup for more than one person."Teacher said. "I guess whoever made this won't mind if I take just a little bit."

Teacher then got herself a bowl and spoon and poured herself a small amount of the soup.

What happened next was.....
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Linjeda271 (UN: gdesan73684 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Linjeda271 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1370349-Eiken-Breast-Expansion/cid/712318-Teacher-visits