*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1375612-Jungle--de-Ikou-Giantess/cid/534923-She-grows-during-the-night
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1375612
Make the girls from Jungle de Ikou grow
This choice: She grows during the night  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

She grows during the night

    by: Linjeda271
Haruka went to her room and went to bed. The ring was still on her finger.

As she slept the ring started to glow. The glow sent this feeling through Haruka's body.The feeling increased, but she didn't wake up. There was this creaking sound. It was coming from the bed. The sound continued. It got louder and louder. This would only happen if there was a ton of weight on the bed. That weight was coming from Haruka.

She was growing.

Her body kept growing. To her she was her normal weight. The bed felt like Haruka was getting heavier and heavier. Finally it couldn't take any more as Haruka reached 13ft and CRASH. The bed was destroyed.

Haruka's size kept increasing. She exploded out of her room as she reached 20ft. But the growth didn't stop there. She grew and grew, her body crushing anything in its path.

She continued to grow throughout the night. When morning came she would find herself at...

You have the following choices:

1. 100ft

2. 500ft

3. Much Bigger height

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Linjeda271 (UN: gdesan73684 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Linjeda271 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1375612-Jungle--de-Ikou-Giantess/cid/534923-She-grows-during-the-night