*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Dance
  2. Rongo
  3. Who grows?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1375612-Jungle--de-Ikou-Giantess/cid/601450-Dance
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1375612
Make the girls from Jungle de Ikou grow
This choice: Dance  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Dance

    by: Linjeda271
Some time after the "Ongo" incident, Rongo was separated from Nami's body. Rongo could now freely walk outside, without having Nami doing that dance.

Now that Rongo was free she was determined to get some attention. She says to herself, "Mii got a lot of attention by become big. So maybe I should become big like her."

Rongo went by the town's harbor. There was water there, and she was the Spirit of Water. There weren't many people there, so she felt okay with want she was going to do.

Rongo then started to dance. The dance was like Mii's. Her body bounced around as she moved. As she dance she soon began to notice that everything was getting smaller. But that wasn't really happening.

She was getting bigger.

Rongo grew and grew. She went to the 10ft mark, then to 50ft, then to 100ft.

Rongo stopped her growth at 150ft. She liked the way she was now. She then said, "Well, I'm big now. So what should I do next?"

The next thing Rongo did was...

You have the following choices:

1. Keep growing

*Noteb*
2. Take over the city

3. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Linjeda271 (UN: gdesan73684 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Linjeda271 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1375612-Jungle--de-Ikou-Giantess/cid/601450-Dance