*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Necklace
  2. Rongo
  3. Who grows?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1375612-Jungle--de-Ikou-Giantess/cid/951899-Necklace
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1375612
Make the girls from Jungle de Ikou grow
This choice: Something else  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Necklace

    by: Linjeda271
Some time after the "Ongo" incident, Rongo was separated from Nami's body. Rongo could now freely walk outside, without having Nami doing that dance.

Rongo was sitting in Nami's house by herself. She was thinking of ways to get some attention from everyone, as well as Ongo. Just then the doorbell rang. Rongo got up and opened the door. No one was there.

"Must have been a prankster." Rongo said. Just as she was about to close the door, Rongo spotted a small box on the ground. Rongo picked it up ad looked at it. There was no address. All it said was 'TO RONGO'.

"To me?" Rongo asked. "What could be in it?" Rongo opened the box. Her eyes widened when she saw a gold necklace with a red jewel on on. "This must be from one of my fans." Rongo said. "Or maybe it's from Ongo."

Rongo put the necklace on. The second she did a bright red light flashed. Rongo covered her eyes. As the light continued to shine Rongo felt something strange happening to her body.

When the light went away Rongo uncovered her eyes. "Wh-What happened to me?" Rongo asked as she looked at herself. Turns out that necklace had made Rongo taller. Much, much taller. Rongo was now.....

You have the following choices:

1. 50ft tall

2. 100ft tall

3. 1 mile tall

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Linjeda271 (UN: gdesan73684 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Linjeda271 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1375612-Jungle--de-Ikou-Giantess/cid/951899-Necklace