*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Beginning the Mystery
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1378124-Mystery-at-Featherton-Manor/cid/489335-Beginning-the-Mystery
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Detective · #1378124
Join a girl detective and friends as they search for clues at an abandoned mansion
Chapter #1

Beginning the Mystery

    by: Kuddles
To start the story, you'll need to choose which character's viewpoint you'd like to write the adventure from:

You can choose to be Summer Salt, precocious, problem-solving young 11-year-old with a head for mysteries and feet that are off-the-scales ticklish.

Or, be Summer's little sister Mouse, who always follows her big sister around, usually leading them both into one humiliating predicament after another.

Or, you can choose to be one of Summer's clue-sleuthing friends, Jamie or Chris, who may be either boy or girl, but are both even more ticklish than Summer, if that's even possible!

Alternately, you can write the interactive from the viewpoint of one of Summer's adversaries, either the Clown Prince, a maniacal criminal mastermind in a tuxedo and clownface, who delights in trapping and humiliating children with tickling torments; or Pao-Ting, the young genius exchange-student who always tries to thwart Summer and the gang.


Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Kuddles (UN: kuddles at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kuddles has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1378124-Mystery-at-Featherton-Manor/cid/489335-Beginning-the-Mystery