*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1381935-Shrunken-People-Are-Tasty/cid/509327-Jason-Hp-enjoying-lunch-at-a-restaurant-that-
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1381935
Shrinkers eat the shrunken. Shrunken people must escape to get help, or become food.
This choice: Jason, Hp; enjoying lunch at a restaurant that serves shrunken people dishes....  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Jason, Hp; enjoying lunch at a restaurant that ...

    by: OBusywriter
         Jason is twenty-four years old. He has the shrinking power. Today he is in a restaurant that serves up shrunken girls and women in meals. The restaurant is one of the sit down restaurant chains that is doing a big business in this world. The restaurant is called Sugar And Spice; it serves up only shrunken female dishes. It is a little expensive, but Jason can afford it because he just inherited couple million dollars from a rich relative. He decided that he was going to invest the money well and not have to work, but Sugar And Spice is one of the luxuries that he allows himself.
         At lunch, Jason finishes the last bite of the sandwich he was having. He had what is named on the menu as "Fried GLT with Cheese"; it is three, three inch long girls that were pan-fried and served in a sandwich with lettuce, tomato, and two slices of cheese. Before the sandwich, he enjoyed his appetizer which was called, "Lady Dippers"; it consists of three lightly breaded and fried women, which are served with a choice of three dips; honey barbecue sauce, ranch, or sweet and sour sauce. Jason's favorite is sweet and sour sauce.
         Now Jason was deciding on what to have for dessert. Desserts at Sugar And Spice, are a play on the hair color of the girls used in the desserts. Right now there are four choices on the dessert menu; the restaurant says that there are more choices coming in the next few months. Jason was having hard time deciding, he had tried them all before. The first dessert on the list is called, "Raspberry Redhead Sundae", this is made by having two scoops of vanilla ice cream in a bowl with raspberry sauce poured over, then a lovely live four inch long redhead woman is slipped into the middle of the ice cream, she then has a ring of whipped cream placed around her and whole raspberries placed artistically around the ring. It happens to be one of his favorites. Second on the list is, "Lemon Blondie", it is a four inch blonde woman baked in a slice of lemon cake.
         Third is the "Double Fudge Brunette", which consists of a five inch long plump brunette beauty baked into a fudge brownie and hot fudge poured over it. Last is another of his favorites, "Triple Girl Banana Split Sundae", it is made up in a long bowl with three scoops of vanilla ice cream, a live, three inch long girl is placed in each scoop, one blonde, one redhead, and one brunette. Pineapple bits and sauce are poured over the blonde, strawberry bits and sauce over the redhead, and semi-hot fudge is drizzled over the brunette. Lastly, a banana is split and a half is placed on each side of the sundae. The reason Jason likes the first and last desserts, is because the girls or women are alive and he gets to feel them wiggling in his stomach when he swallows them whole after sucking savoring them. Some might wonder that since the girls in them are alive, don't they try to escape; well, some do try, but the bowls are high rimmed and it is hard to wiggle out of the ice cream they have been stuck in. He likes the rare times when a girl in the dessert accepts or is into being eaten.
         Jason finally decided and waved over his favorite waitress, Lisa. He comes on the days that she works because he has somewhat of a crush on her. She is a twenty-two year old, 5ft 5in semi-plump brunette with nice C-cup breasts, and great thighs that were connected to her lovely round ass. She isn't in danger of being used at the restaurant, because she also has the shrinking power. "So what dessert can I get my favorite customer before I take my break," Lisa asked in her lovely sweet voice. Jason got up the nerve to ask Lisa, "Lisa, when you bring the dessert why don't, why don't you sit here and share it with me on your break." Lisa giggled and smiled, "I'd love to!"

What dessert did Jason choose for Lisa to bring back and for them to enjoy?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 OBusywriter (UN: writerlord at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
OBusywriter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1381935-Shrunken-People-Are-Tasty/cid/509327-Jason-Hp-enjoying-lunch-at-a-restaurant-that-