*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1384303-Shrunken-at-Home/cid/2123971-Dont-leave-me-hanging
by Doom
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1384303
Todd, a sixteen year old boy, is shrunken in mysterious circumstances. Adventure ensues.
This choice: ... a small bathroom with a running shower and Kara about to enter. Whoa..  •  Go Back...
Chapter #26

Don't leave me hanging

    by: We Smile
The sudden burst of white incandescent light blinds you momentarily as Kara removes the towel from her body and throws it in a clothes hamper nearby. When your eyes stop seeing everything in ridiculous contrast, there’s a whole new landscape waiting to greet you: a marble-top counter sink whose basin is more a topological feature than a basic washroom component at your size; a porcelain throne next to it whose bowl could sponsor the XL mark at normal size; above it, a multi-tiered rack with several bottles and other toiletries placed on it, most of them being the same products that your mom uses for hygiene and beauty, all topped by a small wooden cabinet with reflective doors; and second-most prominently, a crimson curtain running from one end of the wall to the other, pulled back partially to reveal another, much bigger basin inside, a deluge of warm rainfall tapping its floor caused by a saucer-like showerhead above.

The most prominent, eye-stealing, jaw-dropping, heart-stopping feature in the room was the mahogany-framed painting hanging above and center of the sink’s basin, with three shaded, focused lights bringing their combined shine upon it. Its silver canvas portrayed, from the waist-up, a gorgeous woman of dark, smooth skin and black, wavy, shimmering hair running down to and behind her shoulders, dressed provocatively in only a modest crimson top holding proudly her generous chest, leaving the pudge of her chubby midsection exposed to the viewer; her broad hips likewise dressed lightly in a dark bottom, with just a hint of its cover hidden beneath the pillow of her paunch, both of her hands resting on each of her flanks. Her eyes were focused up front, a pair of almonds in the detailed cocoa monument that paired up with her calm smile to show the woman’s carefree state. Behind her, a background colored solid of light cream provided some contrast to accentuate her being.

Overall an amazing work of beauty, the picture really felt brought to life, and it very well reflected on your neighbor’s current situation.
More so when it started imitating her every move in the room as Kara finished the preparations for her shower. A hissing stream and a cloud of steam forming above the shower’s curtains hinted at the water’s currently boiling state, much hotter than the temperate wash that she expected; so with care so as to not get a scalding from the running sauna, she slipped a hand underneath the shower to adjust the water’s temp to pleasant warmth.

Once the steam buildup drops down, she begins to undress from her swimsuit. First she picks up her still-wet hair and brings it forth, away from the knot holding together her top that it was previously hiding. Then with a quick, strong pull of the string and a *SNAP* breaking the gush of the shower, the knot is undone, releasing her chest from the hold of her top, causing the pair of dark globes to swing and drop in glorious freedom. After slipping the garment off her chest and throwing it in the clothes hamper, her bottom was next to follow. Even with the significant girth of her hips, Kara never had any difficulty with bottoms at all, although some would fit a bit too well for her preference; though she liked the end result all the same, nothing felt too loose or too tight, just right. Down slips the thin silky garment from its well-fitted place between her thighs, one leg-hole after the other, and soon finds itself resting alongside its upper-placed counterpart in the bin; leaving Kara’s astronomical moons hanging up bare on back, while at the same time revealing a very feminine valley hidden beneath the chub of her navel and a light, darker patch of curled jungle up front. Thus, Kara was fully naked and about to shower; nothing like ending the day as fresh as you started it.

Meanwhile, you’re suspended high in the air still clinging to the ‘Big-Great-Huge-Mongous Gulp’ sized cup of your neighbor’s bikini top for dear life, getting the dizzying of your life all along the ride. Between having to keep your awkward position, having to keep your remaining clothing (and by extension, the remote) secured to your person, and the natural bounciness of your ride, well let’s just say that amusement parks will have to get a lot more creative to match this excitement at all after this.

Enduring the first few moments after Kara shed some light back to you isn’t as hard as surviving the roller-water-coasting-board-surfing-bonanza was when she got out of the pool; though you sweated a fair amount of buckets, equal parts from worry and heat, when you see her pulling back the shower curtain and were met with a steaming deluge that was more appropriate for cooking than it was to wash someone, and Kara walked forward into it, and you would have yelled out if the heat wasn’t so intense that it left you panting instead. If the heat didn’t cook you well-done, the rushing waterfall would surely yank you from your haven and drag you into the drain! Luckily, Ms Summers just reached an arm to turn a handle beneath the stream, and then returned to face the mirror above the sink. How she avoided a scalding burn from all that heat is up to guess, because YIKES! You barely huffed up some steam and it already feels like you were thrown with the coals.

After getting a whiff of air-freshened wind to cool down, the raging waterfall going on in the shower was finally unveiled from its vapor curtain; only to be covered briefly by a more solid one as Ms Summers slid closed the panel door of the shower, hiding again the rapid cascade behind a semi-transparent sandy screen. Now the only clue at what was behind that door was the loud, endless gushing downpour that echoed within the bathroom walls; there is only one sound that manages to pierce through the shower’s blaring noise and the more subtle bellows of Kara’s breathing close to you: a single, soft cracking sound that immediately faints without a trace as soon as it reaches your ears.

For a moment, you’re left to wonder the sound in peace while you prepare yourself for your next move. The most obvious route is to stay clinging to the cup and wait until Ms Summers puts it and you away in the laundry basket; where you’ll safely exit once she gets into the shower, with the aid of your gadget if needed, that way, you can get a better shot at when and how you’ll show yourself up. Otherwise, you can try climbing up onto her breast and try to remain stable as possible without being caught or falling off; although that would leave you to hold up on her body until you can drop off without risking a painful fall. On the plus side, you’ll get a much needed warm shower to clear the pool water off your body. Also, a prime view of your naked hot neighbor. Hmmm, decisions, decisions…

Nevertheless, as you plan ahead there’s a sudden jolt shaking your body apart, nearly causing you to let go of your grip on the cup, but thankfully you react just in time to tighten your clutch and keep yourself on the cup. Shortly thereafter, though, you feel the top drop and watch as Ms Summers put you and your vessel away from her chest, you come to find that she has made the decision for you.

OH SHIT! Her top’s coming off!

Although you were prepared for this detour to happen (and eagerly hoping that you would get to watch it unfold), actually holding it together for the incoming fall had you chomping at the bit for a second, since you had to get used back to all the commotion rocking your world. But while the physical boat was being rocked by incoming rough waters, your mental yacht was calmly floating by on another current of thought.

Oh shit… her top is coming off…

Instantly you turn your attention upwards, towards her face moving away from you as your perch comes off, her bare bulky arms appearing just by the sides of your vision from her back as she brings the ends of the straps up front; and while you descend on the garment, the strings length expands, and so does the width of your neighbor’s cleavage canyon, as well as your stupid(ly happy) grin. Down comes the crimson wear of questionable modesty, along with its tiny passenger, until they both stop just an inch or so below where it started, denying you a much sought after full view of Ms Summers’ bare chest. But as she flicked her unworn top away, you suddenly found yourself with greater problems than frustrated voyeurism. Like gravity, for instance.

*WHOOSH*

Wind rushes by and your sight goes everywhere as you’re thrown to the air! Screaming all the way down, you brace yourself for impact against anything, hopeful that wherever you land, the soft apparel will save you some grief.

*THUD*

And right you are, once you hit the clothes hamper the cushioned cup absorbs almost all of the impact, leaving you with only a spell of dizziness that you quickly shake off, though it takes you longer to rid yourself from vertigo once you see your surroundings. A deep crater, walled by white, wrinkled cloth and bottomed by a mix-mash of clothing articles has become your new environment, while your double-D parachute has a trouble deciding whether it’s inside or outside the bin, as the other cup hangs outside and leaves you hanging by.

*FWOOMP*

Just right then, another piece joins the rest of the laundry at the bottom. A dark, slightly stretched, soaked thong which you instantly recognize as Ms Summers’ swimsuit bottom. Your engine turns overdrive at the sight of the discarded garment, and you hastily climb up to the mouth of the bin, nearly dropping your pants inside in the process. Unluckily for you, by the time that you reach the edge and climb up, the shower door has slid close again, leaving you a runner-up prize of the moving silhouette of your showering neighbor behind the panel. Which admittedly, is still kinda hot.

Sighing and cooling yourself down, you take the next step in your small adventure…
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 We Smile (UN: smilingwe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Doom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1384303-Shrunken-at-Home/cid/2123971-Dont-leave-me-hanging