*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1384303-Shrunken-at-Home/cid/1958147-Mom-puts-it-in-the-washer
by Doom
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1384303
Todd, a sixteen year old boy, is shrunken in mysterious circumstances. Adventure ensues.
This choice: Mom puts it in the washer  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Mom puts it in the washer

    by: pantsu
You saw your mom coming in with the laundry basket with and saw the bra on the ground,you thought your safe because your mom see you but no she didn't see you she was grabing the bra on the floor to put in the washer.

You were stuck in the bra that you couldn't move,and the next thing you saw is uou are heading straight inside the washer.you tried to yell for your mom but she couldn't here you because of the water that entering washer.

After a couple of minute you saw your mother but to your horror you see her putting some clothes like panties,bra,and socks.then she close the lid and the washer start spinning and to your sprespective position you tried to hold on but the spinning is to powerful and you blackout.

You have the following choices:

1. you were tangled in a panty

*Noteb*
2. you were in the palm of your mother

*Noteb*
3. your still tangled in the strap of your sister bra

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 pantsu (UN: aliasa at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Doom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1384303-Shrunken-at-Home/cid/1958147-Mom-puts-it-in-the-washer