*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1384303-Shrunken-at-Home/cid/494708-Hitch-a-ride-in-her-panties
by Doom
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1384303
Todd, a sixteen year old boy, is shrunken in mysterious circumstances. Adventure ensues.
This choice: Hitch a ride in her panties  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Hitch a ride in her panties

    by: Unknown
You sprint towards the closest article of her clothing as fast as you can in order to hitch a ride before she leaves. The closest thing happened to be her panties and despite how much the thought of being trapped in them after she finishes her shower disgusts you, this may be your only chance to survival.

You climb over the edge and into the crotch section of Shannon's panties just as she picks them up and leaves the room. She then heads to the bathroom with you safely hidden away. You begin a plan on how you'd get her attention after the shower. As soon as she puts her clothes down on the bathroom floor you'll switch to the t-shirt and position yourself to be on the outside. Once there you'll wait for her to pick you up and wear you, and make your way to her ear.

Unfortunately for you things don't go to plan. As she dumps her cloths on the floor the panties get burried under all the various other items. You find yourself trapped and unable to move. You sit there and wait, dreading what's to come.


**


Shannon turns the shower off and dries herself with her towel. She then picks up her panties, but she checks them before she puts them on. She owned two blue and white checkered pairs of panties and one of them had a large whole in them. I definately don't want to wear those ones, she thinks to herself. She opens up the panties and thoroughly checks them for holes. Nup, they were fine. She puts them on, adjusts them and continues getting dressed.


**


After 5 minutes of darkness you can once again see the light. Unfortunately for you your checked prison is hoisted up into the air before you can even think of escaping. You gazed upwards and realise the Shannon's looking straight at you! You smile and colapse relieved that the whole nightmare is over. However Shannon's gaze passess over you and the panties are slowly lowered. You catch a glimpse of her two perfect breasts on the way down, then here flat tanned stomach and finally her bush.

You gasp in horror as her two dainty feet, come down either side of you. You can see her calves leading up to her thighs which in turn come together in a place you dare not think of. On the other side is he lovely ass, in all its naked glory. With a sudden force Shannon grabs her underwear and pulls it up, placing you against her:

You have the following choices:

1. Anus

2. Bush

3. Don't want to think about it

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Doom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1384303-Shrunken-at-Home/cid/494708-Hitch-a-ride-in-her-panties