*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1384303-Shrunken-at-Home/cid/KB784MFJX-Shes-done-and-puts-on-the-bra
by Doom
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1384303
Todd, a sixteen year old boy, is shrunken in mysterious circumstances. Adventure ensues.
This choice: She's done and puts on the bra  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

She's done and puts on the bra

    by: Handle
As you are tangled in the bra you manage to get out but trip right in the cup of it you look up only to see your own sister naked leaning over to grab the bra you try to run but it's to late she puts the bra on pinning you right against her breast you hear her voice as she says "alright time for my run" she puts a shirt on over it and goes outside as she starts to run. You get shaken around as her tits bounce up and down you eventually slide under her enormous tits they hit all over you the smell and sweat is near unbearable you eventually black out only to wake up to...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Handle (UN: namidks at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Doom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1384303-Shrunken-at-Home/cid/KB784MFJX-Shes-done-and-puts-on-the-bra