*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Massaging Black Cat's Feet
  2. A Big Favor
  3. The Black Cat
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1393778-Comic-Book-Womens-Feet/cid/1596556-Massaging-Black-Cats-Feet
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1393778
Comic Book Girls fulfill your foot fetish fantasies
This choice: Hesitate....  •  Go Back...
Chapter #16

Massaging Black Cat's Feet

    by: KingsSideCastle
“Aw I feel bad for him,” MJ said. “He looks like a deer caught in headlights.”

“He just doesn’t know what to do.” Felicia laughed. She moves her left foot forward lightly wiggling her toes against you. “Here Spider, I’ll coach you through it. Just start by rubbing my toes for a bit.”

You do as she says somewhat grateful for the instruction. You’ve never given a foot rub before and at your current size you weren’t really sure how to go about it. You start by rubbing her big toe pressing both palms against it. It feels warm and damp. Her feet must have been hot wearing those boots.

Felicia shivers at the sensation. It felt soothing for her “Mmm there you go.”

You continue to do this for a couple of minutes while the heroine sighs happily. “It might help to use the rest of your body too,” She suggests. “It will allow you to cover more space and won’t wear your tiny hands out as much”

You nod and begin hugging her toe as you rub it using your arms and body to stimulate her. Her big toe is the size of your entire chest. When you wrap your arms around it, it reminds you of hugging a pillow but your mind won’t let you forget that it’s a foot you’re touching. It feels somewhat soft but there is a firmness to it too. You can tell her feet are really strong. At your current size this is even more apparent.

The Black Cat nods approvingly. “Ahh…yeah that feels really good.”

You continue for a couple more minutes before Black Cat has you move onto her next toe. You repeat the process hugging and rubbing it just like the first while Black Cat supervises you. She seems to be really enjoying the massage. After that you get into the rhythm of things rubbing and hugging each of her remaining toes for a few minutes each while Black Cat sighs away happily.

When you finish her pinky toe, Felicia spreads her toes giving you your next task. “Ok now rub between my toes,” She tells you.

You do as she asks going between the superherione’s big and second toe and rubbing the area between them. It’s obviously a sensitive area for cat because once again she shivers at your touch. She likes it though and you continue to massage the area for another minute. As you are finishing up, your Spider-sense goes off. Before you can react Felicia’s toes clamp around you giving you playful squeeze,

“Ulp…CAT!!” You yell giving her an annoyed look.

“Hee hee, Sorry Spider I just couldn’t resist.” Felicia laughs. “Just consider it a sign of affection from me.” She gives you a couple more light squeezes before letting you go.

“I really hate you. You know that right?”

Felicia smiles and sticks her tongue at you teasingly in response.

You spend the next few minutes continuing to massage each of the areas between Felicia’s toes enduring squeezes from her in the process. She seems to enjoy squishing you between her toes just as much as getting a massage from you.

Once you are done between her toes. She has you walk around her foot massaging other parts of it. You rub the sides of her foot, her heel and ankle before climbing onto her foot and massaging the top of it. It sort of reminds you of washing a car only instead of applying a coat of wax, your goal is make every area of her foot feel relaxed instead.

Your wife watches Black Cat receive her massage with a mixture of amusement and fascination. The superheroine really seemed like she was having the time of her life moaning happily throughout the massage. “Are you really enjoying it that much or are you just exaggerating to tease and humiliate him?” MJ asked whispering in Felicia’s ear.

Felicia smiled in response. “A little bit of both,” She admitted whispering back. “It’s much better than I expected. The combination of tiny hands and Spider strength is working wonders.”

Once you are done massaging the top of Black Cat’s foot, Felicia tilts her foot upward resting it on her heel and allowing you to tend to her sole. Standing side by side with Felicia foot, you barely come up to a third of its height. It really alters your perspective. You find yourself in awe of Felicia’s feet. As her sole towers over you every detail about it is magnified in front of you. Every wrinkle of her sole becomes an impressive sight to see.

You start by rubbing the underside of her heel. You notice it’s a little harder than the toes and top of her foot that you were massaging earlier but still relatively soft to the touch. After a few minutes of heel rubbing, Felicia has you use your wall crawling ability to climb up her sole and massage her arch and instep. As you scale her sole rubbing it thoroughly in the process, your ex girlfriend doesn’t miss the opportunity to lightly tease you about it.

“I bet you didn’t expect you would be using your powers this way Peter,” She tells you. “Maybe we change your nickname to Sole crawler.”

You roll your eyes. “I really hope that doesn’t stick.”

Felicia laughs.

After you finish massaging her arch and instep, you begin working on the ball of her foot. Like her heel, the ball of Black Cat’s foot is a little harder than the rest of her foot. It must be one of the spots that her foot tends to land on. You make sure to give it extra attention soothingly rubbing until Black Cat is once again moaning with pleasure.

“That feels amazing Spider.” She compliments.

“Well at least I live up my title.”

Felicia giggles and shakes her head.

After rubbing the ball of her foot you spend some time rubbing the base of each of her toes before finally being allowed to stop.

By the time you finish you’re exhausted. You’re panting hard and sweating heavily. You never imagined that rubbing a giant foot would be so much work. Tired, you slump down and lean against Felicia’s sole for support.

Both girls are amused by this.

“Hee hee. It’s like he absorbed all the exhaustion and stress my foot was feeling,” Felicia joked causing your wife to giggle.

“So how was it giving a giant girl a footrub for the first time?” MJ ask you.

“You remember the time I was tricked into being locked in a warehouse with my enemies and had to take on 3 spider slayers, Morbius, and the Sinister six at the same”

“Uh huh,”

“This was worse.”

Felicia chuckled. You feel her toes pat your back affectionately. “You weren’t bad at it Spider. I’ll make a footboy out of you yet.”

“Heh! Dream on,” you say.

She smiles before once again taking on a dominating attitude and bossing you around. “Ok..Take 5 and rest up for a bit then start on my other foot. This time I want you to try it on your own without any instructions from me. I just want to sit back and enjoy this one”

You knew it was but that doesn’t stop you from calling her out on it. “Slavedriver.”

She just smirks and wiggles her toes against you playfully in response.

***5 minutes later***

Black Cat places her right foot in front of you and you begin to massage it just like you did her left. You rub each of her toes, the spaces between her toes, her heel, her ankle, the left side of her foot and the right side of her foot before climbing onto it and massaging the top of her foot. Afterwards Cat lifts her foot just like before and you begin massaging her sole using the same techniques you used to massage her other foot. You start at her heel and work your way up to her toes rubbing her arch, instep and the ball of her foot in the process. Felicia just relaxes and enjoys the massage occasionally taking the time to tease or compliment you on your handiwork.

After another hour of rubbing, you finally finish Felicia’s other foot. This time you’re completely worn out. You just lie down on the floor and close your eyes. You don’t want to see another pair of feet again for a really long time.

“Hey Spider, you awake?”

You feel Felicia nudge you with her toes but you’re too tired to even move.

“I think your feet were too much for him Felicia,” MJ laughs.

You groan in agreement.

“Aw c’mon Peter my feet aren’t that bad. They really like you after the massage” Black Cat laughs. She stops prodding you with her foot and brings it to rest on top of you covering you with her sole. She doesn’t put her full weight into it instead she uses just enough pressure to keep you trapped underneath it. “In fact since you did such a good job rubbing them they are going to return the favor.” With that she begins shifting her foot back and forth rubbing you with her sole.

“Hate you so much right now,” You groan.

Black Cat giggles.

Unfortunately there isn’t a lot you can do about it. You are too tired to move and even if you had all your energy, there’s not a lot of options available to you at this size. All you can do is endure your ex girlfriend using her feet to play with you. She spends about a half an hour rubbing both her soles against you taking the opportunity to switch feet halfway through.

Eventually, she finally takes her foot off of you allowing you to sit up.

“Ok Peter, my feet are done torturing you for today.” Felicia teased. She looked over at MJ. “I don’t suppose you want a foot rub before we leave Mary Jane. It might be the last time to take advantage of it since he’s so small right now and he is very good at it.”

MJ considered “Well…

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Sure why not?”

2. That’s ok.”

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 KingsSideCastle (UN: kingscastle1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
KingsSideCastle has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1393778-Comic-Book-Womens-Feet/cid/1596556-Massaging-Black-Cats-Feet