*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1399758-The-Outcast
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1399758
A child becomes an outcast, because the child is half human

A child becomes an outcast, because the child is half human

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
This is a story about a child who has become an outcast, because the child is only half human. There was once a knight who was the most famous monster slayer in all the land. However, after he had killed the lastest monster, he was tricked by a demon in human form, and he had sex with her. The baby came out of her instantly after the sex, and the child was half human and half of the last creature he had killed.

Rules:

There is only one rule. The child that is half human and half of another creature can change into a full version of what ever he or she is at any time. So, if the child is half dragon, it can change into a dragon at any point. There is also something else. The child also changes froms due to what people think he or she is. Such as, if the child is half dragon, and people believe the child as a monster, then the child will automaticly turn into a dragon. The more people think of him as a person, the more human the child will look.

Other than that, just make it as intresting and creative as you can. For the child, he or she can be half of any mythical creature you can think of, as long as it is a hated or feared creature of mythology. However, that doesn't mean the child should be evil. The child can be good or evil. It's your choice.

Here is a short list of possible creatures for the child to be half of. (the list will add as more creatures are added to the story.)
Dragons
mereperson
sea serpant
troll
demon
phoenix
harpie
minotaur
gorgon
giant
roc
djinn
kraken
amarok (a giant wolf)
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1399758-The-Outcast