*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. a phoenix
  2. Is it a...?
  3. The Curse
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1399758-The-Outcast/cid/515521-a-phoenix
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1399758
A child becomes an outcast, because the child is half human
This choice: a phoenix  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

a phoenix

    by: who-me
phoenix. Bowhan stared at his child. He had never seen such a thing before. It's body was like a humans, but seemed to be covered in light red feathers. The back had two masses he guessed would become wings. The arms and hands seemed human. Its toes had talons on them, while the legs were skinny. But it was the face that gave it away. It lacked human ears on the sides of the head, instead only flat area with two holes. The mouth was a beak, while its eyes were deep blue. Like sapphire gems amongst a mass of rubies, as the face was also lightly feathered.

"What do I do?" Bowhan thought, "The poison I used to kill the phoenix tonight can only be made from plants that bloom every two full moons. Any other method will just cause it to burst into flames and be reborn. I could hide it until then. My house outside of town would be one place to hide it. I could leave it at the cliff near the town and let it try to live on its own. Or I could just leave it on someone else's doorstep."

Which path does Bowhan take?

You have the following choices:

1. Back to his home

2. To the cliffs

*Noteb*
3. Find someone else to leave it with.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 who-me (UN: who-me at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bruce Lee Gifford Jr. has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1399758-The-Outcast/cid/515521-a-phoenix