*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1413296-The-Mystical-Babysitter/cid/1296281-Does-she-really-need-three-bags-for-one-week
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Animal · #1413296
Stacy is about to have a babysitter that will transform her life forever!
This choice: Does she really need three bags for one week?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Does she really need three bags for one week?

    by: Woogie, Destroyer of Worlds
As Stacy sulked in her room, it sounded like a construction crew was pounding away in her kitchen. After thirty minutes of racket and trying to listen to music over it to no avail, Stacy finally came down to see what had been the source of the ruckus, to see all sorts of cat toys, scratching posts, automatic cat food feeders, water bowls connected to the house's water main and wired to a timer, and a strange looking litter box. In the corner was what looked like an unconscious catgirl maid.

"What is all of this?!" Stacy yelled.

"How you'll be spending you next month!!" Suddenly a dart hits her neck, draining a pink goo into her.

"Month!!" Stacy screams, feleling a light burn from the injection site.

"Yeah!!" Amanda states. "Your mom hired me to watch you for a month so she can not only do her business presentation, but get a needed vacation without you bugging her... her words, not mine, and since I specialize in cats, I decided I'd just made you a cat."

"Are you mad?" blasted Stacy, thinking this woman was loony.

"Nope. Over the next few days you'll slowly become a wittle kitty, with fuzzy fur and a cute tail, and the dose I gave you will wear off about the day after your mom gets back, which will allow your mom time to enjoy you as a kitty before you change back, and you should almost fully change back by a week after your mom gets back."

"She knows... Wait, almost fully?"

"Yeah, for some reason, I can't seem to get the formula to get rid of the tail during reversion, but your mom said that'd be fine. 'It'd remind you of this lesson,' she said."

"Oh god..." Stacy falls to her knees.

Suddenly...

You have the following choices:

1. Stacy grew that tail...

2. Amanda shot up the formula herself...

*Noteb*
3. Dinner that night...

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Woogie, Destroyer of Worlds (UN: stabatron at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
GoneToTheDogs has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1413296-The-Mystical-Babysitter/cid/1296281-Does-she-really-need-three-bags-for-one-week