*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1413296-The-Mystical-Babysitter/cid/1833667-you-go-and-see-what-she-is-making-to-eat
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Animal · #1413296
Stacy is about to have a babysitter that will transform her life forever!
This choice: you go and see what she is making to eat.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

you go and see what she is making to eat.

    by: Unknown
You enter the kitchen to see what she is making. A strange smell is coming from a pot. You take off the lid and take a sniff. The smell is like nothing you have smelt before. It alternates between smelling great and horrible. The color of the strange brew is green mixed with purple. There is also little chunks that look almost like tofu. The soup itself gives off a sort of mystical feel. "What kind of soup is this?" you ponder not really sure if you want to eat it.

Amanda approaches you from behind and says: "I see you found my soup. It won't be done for a while, but rest assured it will be like nothing you have ever had before. I call it mystical age soup. Now leave the kitchen so I can finish preparing it."

"That is a really strange name for a soup." you say to Amanda. "Why would you name it something like that?" Amanda just scowls at you and pushes you out of the kitchen. "I said stay out of here until it is done! You already broke rule 1, don't even think about breaking rule 6!"

You just go back to watching television, not wanting to anger Amanda more. Eventually she calls you back into the kitchen to come eat. You do as she asks and sit yourself at the table set for one. "Aren't you having some too Amanda?" you ask beginning to wonder if it is poisoned. "I will eat later she responds. "Now shut up and eat the food I made you." You look down at the strange bubbling soup in your bowl.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Take a bite(You love it)

*Noteb*
2. Take a bite(You hate it)

*Noteb*
3. Don't eat it and eat something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
GoneToTheDogs has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1413296-The-Mystical-Babysitter/cid/1833667-you-go-and-see-what-she-is-making-to-eat